J-Stream Inc. is synonymous with streaming services in Japan since its foundation in 1997 as the first company to offer streaming services.
With J-Stream's own CDN as the core, the company offers end-to-end video business solutions from content distribution to creative services and video ad services.
Besides having an unparalleled track record and vast experiences on many important projects in the online video spectrum, J-Stream has the largest market share in Japanese online video platform market today.
||May 29, 1997
- (Tokyo Head Office)
- Shiba 256 Square Bldg. 6F, 2-5-6 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0014 JAPAN
Phone: 03-5765-7000 Fax: 03-5765-3520
- (Western Japan Sales Office)
- Shin Fujita Bldg. 5F, 2-4-27 Doujima, Kita-ku, Osaka-city, Osaka Pref. 530-0003 JAPAN
Phone: 06-4796-6160 Fax: 06-4796-6166
- (Fukuoka Laboratory)
- Fukuoka Diamond Bldg. 5F, 1-12-7 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-city, Fukuoka Pref. 810-0001 JAPAN
TEL: 092-738-2307 FAX: 092-738-2308
|Description of Business
- Service of the delivery of web-based video data and all other variety forms of information.
- Service providing related to the web-based membership information management, e-commerce and settlement service
- Service of planning, production, sales and licensing of variety forms of digital contents and publication
- Service of planning, development, operation, production, sales, import/export, leasing and agent business of web-based hardware, software and additional service thereof
- Service of Planning, production, agency business related to advertisement
- Activities related to (1)~(5) above mentioned, including consultation, survey, analysis, research etc.
||2.18 billion Yen (as of March, 2019)